Therm-a-Rest Warranty & Repair
Gear belongs in your pack and on the trail, not in a landfill.
Therm-a-Rest products are built to withstand the rigours of a life outside and we stand behind the quality of every product we make. If you need to repair a Therm-a-Rest product, we will do everything we can to repair or warranty it as quickly as possible.
What is covered
- Therm-a-Rest takes pride in offering the highest-quality camp products and we stand behind every piece of gear that we make. We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all products, except electronic devices, which have a 2-year Limited Warranty.
- Should your Therm-a-Rest product be found defective under this warranty, Cascade Designs, at its option, will repair or replace it. Mattresses older than two years from the date of manufacture may be replaced with a cosmetically irregular mattress.
- Shipping charges to an Authorized Repair Centre for a damaged product are not covered and are the responsibility of the customer. Return shipping charges for the repaired product will be covered.
What is not covered
- Normal wear, puncture, abrasion, misuse, alteration, abuse or taking apart of the product is not covered.
- Cascade Designs will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply.
Elite Mountain Supplies Support
· If your Therm-a-Rest product develops a fault please contact us via email or phone. In most cases we’ll have top user tips & advice, diagrams and video links that will solve the issue and have your product working properly again in moments. If we can’t fix the problem remotely, then we’ll send you all the information you require to send a warranty return.
How to find a leak: CLICK HERE
How to use the instant repair kit: CLICK HERE
How to use the permanent repair kit: CLICK HERE