All new for 2014 the Black Diamond Spot head torch is powerful and fully featured. The 130-lumen Spot offers our convenient PowerTap Technology, which allows for quick, on-the-fly brightness adjustment with just a finger tap to the side of its touch-sensitive housing.
With even more power and added features, the Black Diamond Spot Headlamp is our most popular headlamp for everything from late-night rappels to pre-dawn ski tours.
Now with 130 lumens of bright, fully adjustable light, the Spot also features our new PowerTap Technology, which allows for quick, on-the-fly brightness adjustments with just a finger tap to the side of the Spot?s touch sensitive housing.
The Spot's bright, powerful beam is ideal for finding anchors or illuminating the trail, while its proximity mode handles camp tasks, tent reading and gearing up at the car. A handy lock mode keeps the light from turning on accidentally in your pack or pocket.
• One TriplePower LED, two SinglePower white LEDs and two SinglePower red LEDs emit 130 lumens (max setting)
• PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to momentarily increase illumination in distance or proximity modes
• Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
• Sleek, low profile design uses three AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
• Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
• Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)
- Max Burn Time :
[TriplePower LED] 50 hours
[SinglePower LEDs] 200 hours
Batteries : 3 AAA (included)
Max Distances :
[TriplePower LED] 75 m (246 ft)
[2 SinglePower LEDs] 15 m (49 ft)
Weight With Batteries : 90 g (3.2 oz)
Lumens : 130
IPX Rating : 4
LED Type : 1 TriplePower, 4 SinglePower (2 white, 2 red)